Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 15 December 2013

Clothes Show Live 2013


Last week I had the chance to go to the Clothes Show Live 2013 and it was amazing. The Clothes Show Live is an event that includes a high end fashion catwalk, shopping stalls and even some celebrities. The Clothes Show Live ran from the 6th-10th of December in Birmingham. I attended on the last day, on Tuesday the 10th of December.



I take textiles GCSE in school and the Clothes Show Live was an optional trip which I was lucky enough to go too. That meant I attended with school and had school time schemes, I went with my friends too though. I had the whole day there where I got to see the main catwalk show and shop as well.


I didn’t buy that much when shopping but enjoyed the sort of hectic but also fun shopping room- it was so busy! But by far the best part of the day was the show.

The catwalk celebrated the fact it was the 25th anniversary of the Clothes Show Live, and it had an overall theme as well as small and separated topics. This was my very first catwalk I’ve ever attended so found it so extremely interesting. The theme overall was at a national trust looking/ traditional estate house and the people staying there. Through the show we also experienced autumn, gold, swimwear/underwear and new year- as well as others. The show was amazing and there were some absolutely breath-taking outfits. I loved seeing how a catwalk could become a show, when dance and music was incorporated, and how the structure of a catwalk show was formed.

Overall I love the evening and I would completely recommend it! Here are some of my images from the day, there not great photos are my camera didn’t have a great zoom.


Christmas is coming!!! Please comment down below. Love life, live on and be happy.