Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Positivity Post #3

Hey everyone,

So I just wanted to say sorry I missed my upload on Sunday, but I had actually just gotten back from a DofE walk and I was not in a state to write.
Anyway, this post will be my third positivty post. Today’s thoughts are based around this quote by Mother Theresa.



I think this quote is rather breathtaking really but so true. I think we all have those days when you can feel pointless or that you might never make your mark on the world, but this quote seems to eradicate all that.
 What I love about this is the idea that even you matter in the overall scene of life, whether you believe it or not, I think it includes an important message.
You do matter. That is it. Be the best person you can, and be yourself as much as you can, because that’s what is needed to complete the ‘ocean’. There is no point growing to be a false person, someone who only laughs when others laughs or only wears what others wear.
You are an individual. You are wanted for the individual you are.
It can be hard to be your complete self, and it takes courage, but that is defiantly what I aim to be. I aim to become that drop; it may make a small splash- just affecting those you meet, or a bigger one- one that may make a memorable difference. That doesn’t matter to me; I just want to be there to experience it while it lasts.


What do you think about this quote? Share others down below, and let me know any posts you would like to see in the future,

No comments:

Post a Comment