Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Bloggers Made Me Do It | Product Review

Hey,
So today’s post is a post I’ve never done before but it is a post/ video I love to see! I can’t remember where I saw this first, but recently I went shopping and bought just a handful of things that I bought because of reviews I’ve seen online.
So the first product is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This product is a really cheap skincare item that can be used to take your make up off. I’ve only been using this for about a week but I love it. I used to just remove my make up with wipes, and never saw the problem with them. However, since I’ve used this I know I’m never going back. With this product all you need to do is put a bit onto a cotton pad and then wipe your face. It works for skin, lips, eyes etc and takes only a few seconds. When you put it on, it feels like it should sting- but it just doesn’t. I would totally recommend this.



Next is the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. This product had a hype a while ago, and I was always considering buying it but never got around to it. This is recommended by so many youtubers and bloggers (examples being FleurDeForce and Zoella). It is known for being a great foundation with a radiant glow. I’ve only used it a few times, but currently things are looking good. I only use a small amount at the moment because my skins been really good lately, but I hope to maybe so a make up look soon.

My last product is the Wake Me Up Concealer from Rimmel London. Again this is a product I’ve wanted to buy for ages. I’ve discovered that I’m a real creamy liquid concealer girl, and the reviews I’ve seen have all been good. So far I’ve been enjoying this, but haven’t had much chance to play about with it yet. I’ll keep you posted.

So this simple little review type post was a bit different for me. I always find that 50% of the time I buy whatever in the shop and then 50% of the time they are inspired by online reviews, hauls and blogspots. There is still so much I am keen to try, so leave your reviews and recommendations below.

I’m sorry this post isn’t very innovative but I’ve had a shed load of school work lately. Also it’s my birthday on Saturday so I’ve been trying to prepare posts early (so I don’t miss my deadlines of Wednesdays and Sundays). I hope you have a brilliant day,


No comments:

Post a Comment