Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 19 November 2014

My Travel Diary- Bahrain and Dubai


Hey,
So over half term I went on holiday to Bahrain and Dubai in the Middle East. It was lovely and hot, so I thought you'd like to see some of my photos from my trip. We had four days in Bahrain and four days in Dubai.
Bahrain is a smaller, less well-known country, and I used to live there when I was younger. When we were there we mainly visited places we used to go, but also had a lot of beach and pool time.
In Dubai we stayed in Jumeirah beach, and got to see the tallest building, lots of sun and even a water park called 'Wild Wadi'.








So that's all my photos, I hope you enjoyed this next post in my 'my travel diary' series. Where was your last holiday? I hope you all have great days,

Social networking-
My Q&A PageMy PinterestMy BloglovinGoogle+

2 comments: