Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 5 December 2014

Bathtime Review- LUSH Gold FUN | Blogmas Day 5


Hey,
So recently I made the brave decision to battle the crowds in LUSH in order to treat myself to a pamper product. I had a great time smelling all the different Christmas bits, and in the end I went for a product I’ve never tried before- FUN.

FUN is basically an all-round product that works as a soap, shampoo and bubble bath. It’s a little bit more pricy than other lush products, but you only use a little amount at a time, so lasts for a lot more baths.

The FUN I have is in the gold scent, which smells so much like toffee! The FUN is a golden colour and has flecks of golden glitter in it.

Another thing about fun is that it is mouldable so you can change its shape. It’s only a bit of fun but I like having something to do while my bath water is running.

If you want to use it as a bubble bath, like I did, just crumble a small amount under the running tap.  This makes your bath smell so nice because the scent of the FUN spreads in your water. The strength of the colour depends on how much of your FUN you use in your bath; for me this was not a problem as I only used a small bit, so my bath did not turn too yellowy.

I love the smell of this product so much and I love the fact that it is reusable! It’s £5 and has been brought out especially for Christmas this year. I have only used it once so far but am excited for using it now its winter!
I hope you liked this review, I’d love to hear your comments on this product or any other bath-time product because in winter I have baths soooo often. I hope you all are having a festive Friday,

Social networking-

1 comment:

  1. I've never used any awesome bath products. ): My aunt makes shower vapors, which are amazing for allergies. I would love to try LUSH products, though! They all seem really cool. (: I love handmade and humane products. I would totally make my own soap, but buying all the equipment and materials is really expensive. One day, though!

    This product seems like a lot of fun, though! Thanks for your review! (:

    ReplyDelete