Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday 11 December 2014

Decorating My Room For Christmas | Blogmas Day 11


Hey,
So now Christmas has truly rolled around it comes to the time when you must get into that festive mood and dress the house with Christmas decorations. For me, the best part of decorating the house is decorating my bedroom so today’s post is going to be about just that. I wanted to show you how I decorate my room and some tips to creating the best festive environment.








1.       Fairy Lights. At the moment, everyone seems to be using fairy lights in their room as décor anyway, but I think adding some twinkling lights to your room at this time of year is essential.

2.       Candle and tealights. I love having scented candles and tealights in my room at this time of year. For scented candles, I love anything sweet or Christmas-y, and burning them in my room means that I always get a waft of warm scent every time I walk in and out my room. I have recently done a tealight DIY and I did one with tin cans earlier in the year, if you fancy doing a DIY project.

3.       Bed. I love to cover my bed with a few festive cushions and toys around Christmas because every time I look at it it makes me feel so Christmas-y. Adding Christmas cushions and toys also make my bed even more comfy and cosy, which is essential for winter nights.

4.       I love to find cute unique decorations to put around my room in Christmas time, and these can range in price and quality. For example I have recently bought this beautiful golden glitter star, seen in one of my photos, and I adore it. The best thing about it is that it was just 99p from a local 99p store! Another example is a wooden reindeer I bought at a school DT fair, it was cheap and is totally unique, so I love it.


So that’s all I wanted to say today. I hope you are feeling festive and have had some inspiration from my Christmas room décor. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, 

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment