Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday 20 December 2014

Friendship | Blogmas Day 20

Hey,
So today I wanted to do one of my quote-y lifestyle posts because I haven’t done one in ages and I have been feeling very reminiscent lately.


The importance of friendship in our lives is something as valuable as diamond. For me, my friends are the ones that take me away from the stresses of life and give me the opportunity to be the best me I can.

My best friend is the person I can always turn to, whether I’m on top of the world or in a pool of my own tears. When we became friends we never expected for such a friendship to begin but I am so thankful that it did. When a person comes into your life and turns into your best friend, it is more than a gift- it is a promise. So many times I’ve relied on her, and all I can do is hope that my problems never hold her down.

Everyone has those people in their lives that don’t really earn the title of a ture friend, but all that matters is that you have someone or some people that do. In school life, and adult life I’m sure, friendship is a complicated subject and one that can be beautiful or hurtful. If you are ever in a situation where you believe that that person who you call ‘best friend’ doesn’t deserve it, and is actually hurting you, I beg you to get out.

The quote is so true, a friend is the one that goes above expectation to always help, listen and love you. Thankfully, I have never been in a situation where my best friend has become someone who isn’t but I have had the odd person in my life that I am happy to have removed. Happiness is a two way gift and that is something you must always remember. You are valuable and warrant better.  There is always someone who needs a friend, and especially in this merry time of year, I suggest that you help them in their mission. You can never have too many friends after all.

So that’s all I wanted to say on this subject. These are my own opinions obviously, and if you disagree then that’s fine but I just wanted to make my point. I am the luckiest person to have the loyal friends I do, and I know that. I hope you all have a lovely day,


Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment