Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday 6 December 2014

My Favourite Christmas Youtubers | Blogmas Day 6


Hey,
So it’s Blogmas Day 6 and all I can say is how much I am loving Blogmas! I have loved reading other blogs and as blogging is one of my favourite hobbies, I have loved writing to. If you are also doing Blogmas, please comment down below because I’d love to see your posts!

As I am loving Blogmas and Vlogmas so much, I thought I would talk about my favourite vloggers on youtube at this time of the year.

·         Becca Rose- I love this youtuber so much! Becca Rose is a beauty/ fashion blogger but stands up for body confidence and being yourself. She has a great style and her everyday vlogs are amazing.

·         Gabby/ Velvet Ghost- Again this is one of the few vlogmas posts I try to watch over decmeber. She’s so funny and I always love her vlogging style.

·         Fleur de Force- I love all of Fleur’s videos around Christmas time, her Christmas gift guide and themed videos are really interesting and her vlogs are great.

·         Zoella- She may be one of everyone’s favourite youtubers but that’s because she is so good. I can’t always watch her vlogs because they are always a little long, but when I do I can’t stop laughing.

·         Sprinkle of Glitter- Louise is one of the most inspiring person on the internet. Her posts are filled with motherly love and I always love to know her opinions because I know they’re true and reliable. If you haven’t seen her videos yet then I recommend to watch them because she is honest and does a lot of videos about being happy in yourself.


Sorry this has been such a short post, but some of my posts will be so I get the 24 posts needed. I hope you liked reading about my favourite Christmas youtubers, if you have any other recommendations than please let me know in the comments below. I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment