Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Nail Polsih Review: The Perfect Nude 'Lychee'


For a long time now, I’ve been on the search for the perfect nude manicure. Painting my nails is one of the things I love to do, but when I’m not feeling the bright bold shade- then I need something simpler. 

So after trying out a few different shades and brands, I came across a wonderful shade from BarryM. I know I talk about these polishes loads, which was why I wanted to try out some different brands before I tried this one, but there really is no good alternative for the same price.

The shade is ‘Lychee’ fromBarry M’s Gelly Hi Shine range. The colour really compliments my skin tone, and isn’t too pinky or yellows. It’s the perfect balance. I’ve worn this polish a few times now and I just keep coming back wanting more. 

I feel like my hands look prettier with this on and the fact its nude means I don’t have to worn about clashing colours. Furthermore, as well as this lasting all week without chips, I don’t even have to change it because it will always match and blend into any look. I love this for day wear, night wear and I think it’s a great substitute for a coloured shade.

The polish is a bargain at just £3.99- how I love Barry M’s prices- and there’s is no need for an additional topcoat or base. This formulation is thick, I apply two coats, and an all-in-one.


So, what nail polish shades are you loving at the moment? What brand keeps you addictively buying new shade? I’d love to know in the comments! I’ll see you all on Sunday, have a lovely day, 

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment