Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Holiday Lookbook | Spring Summer 2015


Hey,
Today’s post is going to be a spring/ summer lookbook from my holiday to the Dominican Republic. It was a beach holiday and was sunny all week so this is probably going to be summer themed. Here I have created just a few looks from my 10 day holiday, some day, some nights.



Beach outfit:
Flip Flops- New Look
Sunglasses- old from Accessorize 


Daisy outfit:
Black crop top - Old from River Island
Pink flower necklace - Old from New Look
Black heels - Old from New Look


Kimono look:
Kimono - Old from New Look
Wishbone necklace - Old from Asos


Floral lace evening outfit:
Pale pink cami - Old from New Look
Black heels - Old from New Look
Floral crown - Current Primark


So that’s all, just a quick post but I love seeing other people’s lookbooks and they’re posts I’m considering doing more of this year! I’d love to know your tips and advice, so please let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading, I hope you all have a lovely day,

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment