Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 May 2015

My Outfit: Dressing up jeans


Hey,

So today is going to be a little instalment of the ‘my outfit’ series that seems to pop up every now and again. I wanted to show you my outfit of the day, a perfect smart casual option which mixes the everyday look of jeans with a dainty top and heels!




In the look, I combined my blue denim jeans (the ones I feel I’m constantly talking about on my blog- because I literally love them so much) with a white lace top. I styled my jeans by rolling them up at the hems to give them a softer vibe. Then I layered the top with my kimono from last summer, which is a lovely black and floral style. I like the way the flowers made this a bit more colourful and spring-like, but it still has a monochrome theme. The shoes are so old and well-worn that I’m sure you’ve seen them in a few outfit posts before but these lace up heel booties are the perfect comfortable going out shoes. I decided to keep it simple and not add any jewellery, but I did paint my nails, the polish is the one I spoke about in this post!

Jeans- New Look
Shoes- Old New Look


I thought I’d keep this post short and sweet, and I’d love to know what outfits your loving to wear as well in the comments! I hope exam season is going well for everyone and that you all have a fantastic week, 

Social networking-

1 comment:

  1. Lovee this outfit!! so perfect for spring! And those shoes are *heart eyeeeessss* ;) awesome post! xx

    ReplyDelete