Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 28 July 2015

My Everyday Makeup At The Moment

Hey everyone. So I haven’t done a proper makeup post in quite a while, and I thought that instead of creating a new tutorial, I’d just show you my trustworthy everyday makeup. At the moment, I’ve been keeping it simple with a minimal base and the flicked eyeliner as the focus. So these are the products that I use to create my everyday look.



Collection Concealer
The concealer that everyone is obsessed with- and its no wonder! The Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is a budget buy, offers great coverage and works for spots and under-eyes. For ages now I have had to cope with mixing different concealers for the right shape, but now I have finally found this concealer in the shade ‘Fair/ 01’.

Stay Matte Powder
This powder is another one that many people love. This Rimmel powder gets rid of shine and sets makeup so well. I have the shade ‘Silky Beige/ 005’, which also applies a tint of colour. I am keen to try the transparent version of this, which is raved about all the time, as I think it would be better as a perfect skin match. It’s really affordable, and was actually one of my first makeup products, so I would really recommend it.

Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
I’ve spoken about this liner a few times recently, and now I use it a lot. It’s not 100% easy to use but the look it gives is noticeable better. I find that I can make a perfect flick with this liquid eyeliner and it stays well all day. Again, this product is so affordable and amazing quality for the price you pay.

No7 Extreme Length Mascara
I have been using this mascara for months and months now, and I love it a lot. Targeted at length, this mascara makes your lashes bold and extended. I also find it adds volume and works as a good all-round mascara that can be used every day or on occasions. It’s slightly pricier then some alternatives but is about average for a drugstore option.

Body Shop Shea Lip Butter
I always use a moisturiser as an important step in my makeup, and I switch in and out the product I use all the time. At the moment, I’ve been struggling with having really dry lips, so have been looking for an option with a thicker coverage. The shea butter one is fab because the flavour isn’t overly strong and makes my lips feel so soft. On some days I wear products over it, but on  others I just use this on my lips.

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Crayon
This lip gloss stick is one of my favourite lip products. I use it all the time, from school to an evening out, and I never got bored of it. The gloss is shiny but isn’t tacky or uncomfortable to wear. I have a few of these, but my favourite is in the shade ‘Nudist’, which is a perfect nude lip alternative.

Pure Colour Lipstick
Although I do have mixed opinions when it comes to this lipstick, I do wear it quite a bit. I have the shade ‘Apricot’, which is a peachy coral pink. I like to take a bit of this and rub it into the lips. For more on this product, check out this review.


This look is simple and quick, so is ideal for summer days when I want to look nice but not have to spend a long time on the look. It’s made of affordable products and easy steps, which is why it has become my everyday look. I hope you’ve enjoyed this makeup post and if you have any everyday makeup tips, please let me know in the comments. I hope you have a great week, much love, 

Find me on...