Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 4 September 2015

Not All Who Wander Are Lost And Why It's Become My Favourite Quote...

We have a choice whenever we make a change or decision in our lives: we can take the quickest way or the scenic route. In the end, we’ll always get to same destination but the journeys will be different. For some people, achieving goals as quickly as possible is the main intention of their lives. However when you wander through life, you stumble across the little surprises in the everyday. You get to experience things along the way that you’d never expected.


Not all who wander are lost. Aimlessly looking may seem a little daft but you can achieve so much more then strictly following a one way system.

Life always changes. You may go down one route in life, whether it’s a friendship, a job or anything else, and realise somethings not right. You may not fit into place somewhere and that’s okay. It’s just another step on your journey. You can change what happens next, you have the power to decide what becomes of you in your situation. And sometimes making a wrong decision and seemingly getting ‘lost’ is the best thing for you.

And maybe the next time you see someone who seems ‘lost’, maybe you can help them along their journey. And maybe the next time you’re not sure what to do next, then you’ll remember that its okay to take your time and wander through. Because you’ll get there eventually. It’s a simple yet beautiful phrase that not all who wander are lost.


Thanks for reading this. I hope things didn’t get too deep but I enjoy sometimes sharing a different side of me with you wonderful people! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this and I hope you have a super week- along its back to school for me! Much love,
Find me on...