Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Autumn walks and High Neck Tops

Recently, I had one of those days when I was in the house on my own for a little too long. As the afternoon’s weather seemed quite good, I decided to take a nice autumn walk. So, I went on a little explore, took some autumnal photos and even a few outfit shots.



I live in a housing estate, bet between the two lots of houses is an old derelict set of train tracks. The railways route hasn’t been used in a long time, and as a child I played used to play and make dens in the trees that had overgrown over it. However, the line has now been cleared- although still not in use- so I thought I’d take a little walk down it.

The hours walk was really nice, as I got some lovely fresh air and got to experience autumn peeping through. Rust and auburn leaves were everywhere, a carpet of them spread over a lot of the floor. There were also a lot of berries growing around and the walk just had a really autumn-y vibe.

My outfit was just a casual look that I’ve been wearing lately. Along with my old jeans, I wore this new striped grey and black top. The ribbed top has quite a high neck and feels really autumnal to wear. I went a bit out of my comfort zone with this- stripes and high neck- but I think it looks really nice. You can dress it up or down, and it goes with so many different looks. Even though I was a little stressed it would be too muddy, I wore my white converse, and took with me my black leather embossed autumn bag. Also, as it got a little colder, I threw on my tatty old navy coat, which I’ve had for far too long and is looking a little worse for wear.

Outfit:

Jeans - New Look
Top – H&M
Bag – Primark
Shoes - Converse


If you live in a place which you don’t think there is wildlife and autumn sprouting, I really recommend going on a little explore like me. You never know what you may find, and it made for a really nice afternoon. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this little outfit and photography post, I hope to hear from you soon, much love, 
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment