Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 23 October 2015

She Believed She Could, So She Did

Sometimes, in this world, all you need is a little self-belief and it can take you anywhere. In this day and age, I feel we are always so quick to judge ourselves before we even give ourselves chance to try.

There is this beautiful quote that says ‘she believed she could, so she did’. It reminds us gently that all we need is a little hope and trust in ourselves, that we can do it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going by the Peter Pan way of thinking happy thoughts and, with a dust of fairy dust, you can suddenly fly, but I am saying that believing in yourself is the first step.

To be honest, I don’t think I’m all that good at this myself. When you are trying to do something, or achieve something new, it is often a long and difficult process. The task may seem unbelievable and daunting but, with a little belief in yourself, you can do anything.

I’m in year 11 this year, so I will be facing my first large block of proper exams. I did a few last year, but this year is by far the worse. Looking forward, I often worry about how I’ll do it. I know that, with hard work I can do it, but it’s that little bit of belief in myself that will motivate through the process. I know I can do it because I believe I can- so it must be possible… I may regret saying that in may next year….


So there’s my short summary of that lovely quote. I’m not really sure if you enjoy reading these little posts, but I quite enjoy writing them. After all, I always want my blog to express who I am. So I hope you’ve liked it and if so, please do let me know! It would mean the world. If you missed my last post, where I went on a little autumn walk, took some photos and outfit shots, then check it out here. I hope you have an incredible day, much love,
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment