Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 18 October 2015

Sunday Snapshot #2: Bath Bombs and Art Exams


So it’s Sunday again and a few weeks have passed since my last little snapshot, so I thought I’d do one today. Along with yummy pancakes, an amazing mascara and my new love for latte, here is a bit about what I’ve been up to and enjoying these last few weeks.

Doing:
Autumn has blown in and I love it. Darker nights, colder days and a warm toned wardrobe all make me so happy as I can feel my favourite time of year is on its way. Since my birthday, school has been a little full on- I’m trying to get into the year 11 spirit as best I can. This week I had my art mock exam (such fun) but balanced it out with a tad retail therapy.

Drinking:
For some reason, I have recently become a little obsessed with lattes. As the cold closes in, warm drinks are normally what I turn to and this year lattes have become my new favourite. I am also, however, very very excited for the winter drinks when they finally get to the coffee shops!

Eating:
Yesterday, I woke up with a craving for pancakes. I love American pancakes, but generally they’re a rare treat. However, this Saturday morning I decided to make my own. These thick blueberry pancakes were so so yummy- if a little brown- and were the perfect weekend breakfast. The recipe was this one off BBC Good Food, and it worked really well for me!


Wearing:
As part of my daily makeup, I have recently rediscovered my love for the Benefit They’re Real mascara. When I used this before, I always found it a bit too thick and heavy on the lashes for everyday wear. Nonetheless, for some reason this new tube has not caused these problems. It’s been making my lashes look amazing, really long and voluminous. I have also been receiving a lot of compliments on my mascara and lashes- so it proves that this actually does work.

Buying:
As mentioned earlier, I’ve been also doing a spot of shopping recently. Along with some new fashion bits (look out for a autumn outfits post soon), I have also been picking up some other bits. One of my favourite new buy has been these adorable thank you cards from Paperchase. For some reasons, little thank you cards and cards in general make me really happy. This pack is a really sweet design with copper metallic details. I can’t wait to write and use these- they’re just too adorable.

Using:
Another product I’ve been loving is this bath bomb from Bomb Cosmetics. I recently received a set of bath bombs from Bomb Cosmetics and I’ve never really used anything from the brand, so I was curious to see. ‘The High Life’ is a wonderfully pink bath bomb that is scented with berries and rose- little rose petals even come out of it when used. At £2.29, Bomb Cosmetics are a cheaper alternative to LUSH and seem to still have some lovely flavours to try.



So that’s what I have been using and loving recently. I have actually been enjoying a lot more things so I think an autumn favourites may be on the cards soon! What have you been loving this past week? Thanks for reading and I hope you all have the best days! Much love, 
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment