Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Trip To London | Day 3: 12 Days Of Blogmas


Hey everyone. So on Saturday, I went down to London with my family for our annual London Christmas trip. I had a lovely day and I thought I would share some festive photos from my day.

Our day was jam-packed but a lot of fun. From Christmas shopping in Oxford Street to window shopping in Libertys. We saw so many gorgeous Christmas twinkling lights and the whole day felt super Christmasy! In the evening, we popped down to the Southbank market, which was so pretty! Overall, I had an amazing day and I hope you enjoy seeing my photos.

















So there are all the photographs. I hope you’ve liked 12 days of Blogmas day 3, see you soon, much love. 
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment