Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 3 January 2016

Two Thousand And Sixteen Resolutions

Two thousand and sixteen. Somehow, we have all jumped into this new year and, although I can't fathom that 2015 is over, I am excited to start it. I enjoy the spirit of new years, the fact we all give ourselves a new start, a fresh do-over and a chance to become someone we want to become.


So, I was thinking about what I wanted to achieve this year. Like everyone, I wouldn't mind eating healthier to loose those Christmas pounds, but we all know that isn't going to last all the way until December, so I thought I would share with you some of my resoltions and some of my 2016 goals.

1. I want to be more adventurous. It sounds silly but I am a bit (a lot) of a worrier and one thing I'm not is the kind of person that is spontaneous and tries a lot of new things. However I want to change this. Often the moments that I challenge myself most over, are the ones that make me happiest and most proud. I want to be the kind of person who goes outside of her comfort zone and wants to try new things- so I want to get better at that!

2. Another goal for me is running. If you've read any of my fitness posts, then you'd know that I like running. However in these winter months I slack a lot and I haven't been for a few weeks. I want to get back into the swing of weekly runs and that I can hopefully enter and run a 10k for charity. If you have any tips, I'd love to know, and I'm excited to get back into it all!

3. I also want to be more thankful. I always feel so grateful for all I have and this year I want to make sure I say it. I have bought a  load of thank you notecards and I want to make sure that this year I give them out to the people that are most important to me.

4. Blogging. As always, I am constantly looking to better myself and my blogging skills. This year, I want to focus on creating new and fun content that I really want to write. I want to write and create posts that interest and excite me, not just ones to create a regular schedule. Yes, that may mean that I miss a few uploads and that I'm not constant, but I figure that better content is probably what my reader's will prefer.

So that is some of my new years resolutions! What are you're goals for 2k16? I'd love to know in the comments! I hope you're having a wonderful week, much love,
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment